Giải pháp Nexenta: Increase Flexibility. Eliminate Lock-In. Reduce Storage Costs by 50%.
NexentaStor is Nexenta’s flagship Software-Defined Storage (SDS) platform, allowing thousands of customers all around the world to transform their storage infrastructure, increase flexibility and agility, simplify management and dramatically reduce costs without compromising on availability, reliability, or functionality. Running on Supermicro hardware, NexentaStor delivers unified file and block storage services, scales from tens of terabyte to petabyte configurations, and includes all data management functionality. NexentaStor is Software-Defined Storage with SMARTS: Security, Manageability, Availability, Reliability, (lower) TCO, and Scalability.
NexentaStor™ Key features:
- Unified File (NFS and SMB) and Block (FC and iSCSI) services
- Built on ZFS for Enterprise-grade data integrity, scale and performance
- Scales from 10’s of Terabytes to Petabytes
- Unlimited file system sizes
- Inline data reduction for additional storage cost savings
- Unlimited space-optimized snapshots and clones
- Periodic asynchronous long-distance replication
Target Use Cases:
- VMware cloud backend storage
- OpenStack and CloudStack backend storage
- Generic NAS file services and Home Directory storage
- Near-line archive and large scale backup repositories
- Multi-Site Continuous Availability with Nexenta MetroHA
Multi-Site Continuous Availability with Nexenta MetroHA
Nexenta MetroHA(link is external) brings the cost benefits of Software-Defined Storage to the most critical business-critical applications. Building on proven ATTO Fibre Bridges(link is external) from ATTO Technologies to stretch a NexentaStor high-availability cluster between 2 sites in the same building, campus or metropolitan area, Nexenta MetroHA delivers zero data loss and continuous operations in the event of site failures. The solution synchronously mirrors data between sites and ensures that in the event of a total site disruption, data services are restored at the remote site within a matter of seconds. Nexenta MetroHA gives data center managers the ability to protect business-critical applications and eliminate the risk of data loss.